Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pregnancy Pics - 18 weeks and Exciting News!!


Here are some pregnancy pictures for 18 weeks:



These are not the best pictures, but a lot of people have asked for some pictures so I thought I would put some up real quick. There is not too much to show... I am really looking forward to when I am bigger because that means that I will be that much closer to holding my little baby in my arms!!!

EXCITING NEWS: Ryan had two big interviews today for an ICU position and an ICU step down floor. He did very well and both of the nurse managers hinted that they would have a job offer ready for him this next week!!! We are really excited!! Then another nurse recruiter tried to get a hold of him today to sit up another interview!!! It is neat to have options! We are very blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that things are working out for Ryan there. Sometimes that leap of faith is hard, but when you don't have any other options, what do you do? I really hope that you continue to get better with your pregnancy, I cannot even imagine what you are going through, but I am so excited for both of you to be parents, and it is TOTALLY worth it.

    ReplyDelete