Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Trip to Illinois


Ryan and I had the opportunity to meet up with my parents, siblings, aunts and uncles and cousins at my Grandparents house in Illinois so we could all go to my little bother, Seth's, endowments. He is going to New Zealand on his mission, in July. I am sad that he is growing up so much, but I am so proud of him. It was the neatest thing to go through the temple with my little brother!

We did a lot of fun things while we were there too. We went canoeing, played basketball, watched basketball, went shopping, spent time with grandpa and grandma, went running. The list goes on. Here are a few random pictures from our trip:

Sethie has grown up so much! He is so handsome :)

All of my dad's brothers were able to meet up with us. My grandma White was sick for most of the visit so she wanted me to try to take pictures of everyone. She really wanted a picture of all her "handsome sons". They are pretty sharp if I say so myself.
Going from left to right:
Uncle Drake, Uncle Mark, Uncle Burke and my Dad (Jack)
This is my beautiful sister making a silly face for the pictures.
This is a very happy Levi after some delicious cake!
We were all pretty happy :) It is always so great to be with family. I feel very close to my dad's side of the family. I grew up with them in the midwest and it just felt like being home again.
Nick's birthday occurred while we were all together so we got Dairy Queen icecream cake for everyone. Dad and Uncle Burke had a difficult time cutting into the cake.
Grandma was able to make it out for the birthday song.
Grandma and I were pretty serious about decorating the cakes!
Another one of Anna's silly faces. You gotta love her :)

Ryan and my cousin Brace enjoying a nice ''man hug".

It was a wonderful time and I can't wait for our next trip to Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment