Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pregnancy Pics- 37 weeks

So I am 37 weeks!! Ahhh! How exciting! Technically this means that I am full term. That is neat :) I really don't want her to come out for a couple more weeks though, because things usually go better for the baby if they cook a little longer. That being said, I just can't wait to hold her in my arms!!!!!!

I went to my midwife appointment today. Everything is going perfect. I am so grateful that she is so healthy! Other than being sick for most of the pregnancy, I have had a wonderful complication free pregnancy. Being a labor and delivery nurse you know everything that could go wrong and it is nice when everything doesn't!

3 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK GREAT!!! (cute outfit) (CUTE BABY BUMP!!!) Jeni! You're 37 weeks!!! SO CLOSE!! I agree with hoping she waits a few more weeks. Full term, and on HER term is always the best. Babies know when it's time to come more than anyone else.
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jeni! You are SO SO CLOSE! I can't believe it! You look awesome and have through the whole thing. So pretty! And happy as ever!
    I think ALL prego. women are so beautiful. Wouldn't you agree after having been through it?!Have fun with the last little bit! Claire will be here in NO TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni, you are so beautiful pregnant! (and not) I'm excited for you guys! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete