Friday, December 3, 2010

27 weeks!! (Almost 7 months!!)

I had a dream last night that I was about deliver little Claire Bear...Then I woke up and realized I was still only 27 weeks along... it was a little disappointing but I can wait, I just want to hold and love on her so bad!!!!
So, I have a funny story for the day. I went to the YMCA today for the first time in MONTHS. I was wearing a t-shirt that you could definitely see my baby bump through. When I got done on the eliptical I was just walking around looking at the facility. I got so many double looks, I think I was making everyone nervous like they weren't use to seeing pregnant people working out. It was funny.


And what is a post without Anna in it? Ha, Anna had me put some makeup on her for fun. She is seriously one of my best friends even though there is a 14 year difference in our ages, I think we are kindred spirits.

2 comments:

  1. You look great Jeni!! I feel enormous compared to you lol!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the most beautiful people that I know. You always just have this amazing GLOW, even when you're not pregnant. 27 weeks? or probably 28 weeks now. WOW! Time has just flown by!
    Your baby girl is going to be so beautiful. Having good looking parents, there is no doubt about it.
    You look great! and I get all happy when you post pregnancy pictures. Keep em coming. Could never have enough.

    ReplyDelete