Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trip to San Antonio (07/21-07/23/10)

The week after girls camp, Ryan and I took a spontaneous trip to San Antonio for a few days. We had the time of our lives!!! It was so fun and relaxing! We spent the most of our time at water parks so we do not have very many pictures (we should have invested in a water proof camera!) We spent a whole day at "the best water park in the nation", Schiltterbahn. That was a very fun day. At one point Ry and I decided to go walk to a local Subway for lunch. We got lost but we found this beautiful tree dripping with gorgeous flowers! We had to get a pic!


On our trip I acquired quite an injury to my right foot :( This picture does not do it justice!! It was swollen for over a week and very scraped up! How, one would ask, does a normal vacationer meet with such an occurrence? Believe it or not, it was trying on cowboy boots!!! I have a very high arch and that makes it difficult to put on boots. Ryan couldn't quite understand...we found some beautiful boots on sale and he kept begging me to try harder to see if they would fit. Well, try I did and I didn't realize what it was doing to my foot!!! All is well though. We found some beautiful boots that did fit!!
The tannish orange ones are mine and the turquoise ones are Ry's. We will get pictures of us wearing our boots.
This is Ry trying out different pairs. He did not have the misfortune of having a super high arch and not being able to fit into most boots.
We had to stop by this buffet because anything or place names Ryan has to be great!! hehe Isn't he handsome?

All in all we had a great trip and made ever better memories. Life is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment