Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The White Family Visits

My family had the opportunity to stop by our home on their way to their new home in Ohio! It was WONDERFUL! We had a blast. It was so great to hang out with my siblings. I love them and I never feel quite at home til I am with these amazing people I grew up with. Don't mind my face...I am not sure what we were doing.

My sister, Katrina, and I have a special sister song. It is that song by Black Eye'd Peas, "Tonight's Gonna' be a Good Night". Well Trina was our shopping and found these shirts that quote the title of the song and bought one for each of us. It was so sweet of her. I love the shirt. It is so fun!
Trina, has really gotten into the whole Lady Gaga crazy eye make up style and with her complexion she can definitely pull it off. Well she did her make up to match the shirt and insisted she did it to me....Well we didn't have anywhere to go that night so I acquiesced and she did my make up. I think I will leave the Lady Gaga style to Trina!

I miss my family so much, but one of the members I may miss the most is my dog Sadie... I picked Sadie out of a litter of puppies when we lived in Ohio when I was 11 years old. She has moved with us to Iowa, then Arizona and now she is going back to her homeland of Ohio. She still remembers me and when I visit or they come here she will not leave my side. Ryan was sweet enough to let her sleep with us while they were here. It was great to see her...and my family too;)

My dad took the family and Ryan and I out to go to Olive Garden. We invited Eric Stoner and Jesse Burt to come along and meet the family. We had a lot of fun. This is Austin and Anna at Olive Garden. It was an experience with the family because the kids aren't used to going to anything but buffets and they loved to be somewhere more fancy.
This is Anna, or Jellie, as I call her. She was a natural born rocker! It was fun to watch the family rock out with me.
The whole family joined in the fun. Mom couldn't even resist! Austin was really catching on in the drumming! Go Austin!
Not only can Anna rock but she was really a natural Taylor Swift! She has an amazing voice that wowed the whole family.
My family is a cuddle family! The love sac got a lot of love during this visit! This is Anna and Levi, they are so fun to be with.
Austin may be a great rocker, but he is not ready for the rock star life style. Him and Sophie had to take a break from all the partying.

My best friend, Lisa Kendall came over on Saturday and brought her beautiful baby girl Kyra. The kids loved little Kyra. They are so great with kids. I can't wait til they can make up for all those hours I babysat them and they can babysit my little kids;)

Anna, Austin, and dad giving the love sac some love.

Dad is taken with little Sophie. This is how they like to cuddle.
All in all it was such a great visit! I can't wait to see my family in two weeks when we go to Nauvoo to go through the temple with my little brother Seth. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment