Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family is the BEST!




A couple weeks ago my dad stopped by on his way to Cincinatti Ohio (my family is moving there in a little bit). He was only able to stay for a couple hours :( but he left a present...my little brother Nick! Nick is 15 years old and is hilarious! Ryan and I have had so much fun with him. Trina, 16 years old, and Seth, 19 years old, came out a week later to pick Nick up. When they were out here we decided that we were having too much fun with Nick and he just could not go home! So Seth and Trina stayed for 4 days and we had a BlAST!!!


The last night they were here Trina insisted on taking some pictures of us....Who new that it could have been so fun?? It was really fun to go through all of these pictures and see how they show all of our personalities...

As you can see in this one Ryan is over taken by his love for me, Seth is embarrassed by the blatant display of affection, Trina is shocked but also secretly hoping she will marry someone as amazing as Ryan, and Nick is just content laying across everyone.



This one makes me laugh. I love how Nick is looking at Ryan like, "Your crazy, but whatever you do, is way too cool." Trina actually allowed her hidden love for me to come out, and Sethie is having a blast, but is not sure if he can get involved in all of this havoc.






We are all just so happy. It was so fun to hang out with my brothers and sister. It is so neat to see them grow up, and see how our roles change. They are at the point were I don't have to take care of them anymore and we can just be friends. It is hard to remember this sometimes because for years it was my responsibility to watch out for them.





This picture Seth decides he can join in the action. It was so funny. After he saw the picture he was a little embarassed!






Don't ask....Sethie still needed to wake up a little....


We didn't realize a camera was taking a picture...I promised we are not stoned....


It was so fun when we went goofy golfing!!! We all had a blast. In this picture Nick was holding on to Seth so that Seth could try to fish out a lost golf ball.


Seth was celebrating that he was beating me, I think...



I love Trina, she is one of my best friends!


It is so crazy how much Seth has grown up! His is so tall and handsome now! He is seriously one of the sweetest, most obedient young men I know. I am so proud of who he is, I am grateful he is my brother!






This is Nick coaching Seth on how to get the ball in the whole!




I was randomly scheduled to work 4 nights the week that Seth, Trina and Nick were all here. It was very frustrating. I normally work 3 12 hour shifts. For some reason my boss decided to schedule me for 4 that week though :( when I left for work, I almost started crying because I did not want to leave my family! It was so neat though, because Ryan and the kids went to Wal-mart, got some ice cream and root beer and brought it up to my desk and we made root beer floats. It was really fun to see them at work.



Ryan also took them to go bowling that night, and they all said they had tons of fun! So funny story for the night. While they were waiting for a lane to open, they went to K-mart and played hide and seek! HA! Ryan, always knows how to have fun! Anyways, Trina hid so well that they had to page her over head. They are so silly!



























1 comment:

  1. Jeni, I love how you have such a deep love for your family. Our families really should be our closest and dearest FRIENDS. Growing up I never really understood that, or why but now I definitely do and I want to be together with my WHOLE family forever and ever. I'm so glad that they were able to come up and spend 4 days with you. What a bummer that you had to work! ugh!! Looks like YA"LL had a blast!

    ReplyDelete